My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

The New House's Birthday...pictures shortly

After all that procrastinating and late night cleaning, putting away and decorating, the housewarming was great. The hubby and I were up until 5:21 in the morning. Very exhausted,we awoke at 9:30a.m., so much to do. Our philosophy, if we finish it well before 3p.m., we can close our beautiful brown eyes for a rejuvenating nap. Not so, when the first guest arrived, (thank goodness, it was just Mom) I was just hoping into the shower; cleaning is hardwork and the tata's were begging for steam. Anywho, the housewarming was wonderful; the first guest arrived at 3p.m. and the last guest left at midnight. When it was all said and done, I remembered I'd brought the camera down but taken not one photo. Ugh! Oh, well, we had friends, family, food, drink and the blessings of the lord. How could we not remember such an event? My 4 year old deemed it, the new house's birthday! So, it shall be.

(p.s. We revealed out rehabbed kitchen to the family and they were truly impressed; no demolition involved. Just hardwork and tears for our almost first completed homeowner project! Thanks, Honey, you always continued to amaze me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment