My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

It's finally caught up with me...

I'm such the procrastinator and it's finally cut up with me; not the task, the uncompleted task. Our housewarming is 5 days away and there is so much to do. I'm off to the second job and along the way, I have to pick up somethings to complete the uncompleted task all in 30 minutes or less. Lowe's and Micheal's here I come. Oh, not before printing my coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment