My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

She's done it again....Burlap Magnet Board

I've blogged before about Traci at Beneath My Heart . She always finds inexpensive ways to accessories her home and shares them with us; during this period of recession, it is a tremendous help. My hubby has this saying, "when it's free, take 3". Remember, sometimes, I humor him, hence, its the reason, I am a happy wife; I jumped on the opportunity to gain three chances to win this burlap magnet board , that I know Traci made especially for me. No offense, to my blog friends (that is if I have any, I can't really tell if I have followers). Be sure to check out Traci's blog, again, she has amazing things. I hope to eventually tackle the cafe shelves and drop cloth slipcovers, all inspired by Traci.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for posting about my giveaway on your blog! You are too sweet.
    I'll be sure to enter your name two more times in the drawing.
    Blessings,
    Traci
    p.s. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete