My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

Isn't she lovely, Giani granite paint

We are new homeowners and we got a great deal on a lovely house that we are budget making into our home. Jane impressed and inspired me with her Giani beautiful countertop makeover. And so the journey began to update my pink countertops. Okay, I love pink but not in my kitchen or his because he's the cook and I the cleaner.


{Before}



{Applying the Black Primer}
After I watched the instuctional dvd, alone, the hubby decided that he could do it better. I let him believe so. I humor him whenever possible; that's why I'm a happy wife!

{All finished, priming}
The counters looked, great with the primer application alone!

{All sponged, a great stress reliever}
{Up close, isn't she lovely!}
This was just a test but of course, we will be sure to do the remainder of the kitchen. I love it! Thanks, Jane!




No comments:

Post a Comment