My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

Just when you thought you couldn't build your own shelves...

We did it. We went to closing! I know I haven't posted any pictures of the house. I do have them though. I am so inspired by some many bloggers. I recently ran across this blog while canvasing Susan's blog between naps on the porch on the 33rd Met Monday. I am so motivated to do these shelves if I don't win the giveaway (lol)! Traci shows that even the daintiest of us can do this project . Woman by virtue, tool diva by motivation. Pictures to be posted by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment