My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

It's almost that time...

I'll update you guys soon. Today after much delay, I am suppose to become a first time homeowner. I never thought this day would come. Hope to post pictures after this weekend. I mean, of course I have pictures of my home but I simply don't want to jinx myself. If there's no closing, I'm sure that you will see him, me, us on the world news. Just kidding. Oh, happy Friday and if it's payday Friday that's even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment