My photo
What more can be said; A happy wife makes for a happy life and I indeed do love my beautiful ordinday married life with 2.5 kids! I am always switching my crowns to supplement my role for the moment whether it be mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, daughter or my future crowning of first-time homeowner. This blog serves as keeper of my everyday crowning moments. Enjoy!

A spool of a project


It's a new year and without farther ado...my hubby and I began our home project list. We are first time homeowners, purchasing our first house during the last week of August 2009. Our house was built in the 1980s and so it requires some work but has great back bones. We are frugal but like the finer things in life and so we have become quite crafty. Our families are so proud! Thank you, we appreciate the encouragement. So, when my father-in-law ran across huge spools at a local lighting company, of course, I encouraged him to grab a few. He did (He's such a great FIL)! Anywho, I didn't know what I wanted to do with them. I waited it out and discovered what another crafty blogger did. The above picture is the work of Jess at Its a mad mission. I can't wait to show you guys my before and after product. The boys (including the hubby) got me a cricut expression for Christmas (YES!!!!). I 've asked about a craft table for our unfurnished Family Room (and since a princess normall gets what she asked for), I 've figured this lovely spool stool would look great in my corner of the room and save us some funds. BTW, I hope your holidays were as enjoyable as mine and I wish you all a prosperous, healthy, crafty new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment